Holy Week Services
- Wednesday 10:30 All Saints’ – Midweek Eucharist
- Thursday 8:00pm All Saints’ – Eucharist and Stripping of Altars
- Good Friday 12:00 noon – All Saints’ – The Three Hour Devotion
- Easter Eve 9:00pm The Cathedral – The Easter Vigil and lighting of the paschal Candle
- 8:00am – All Saints’
- 10:00 – St Michan’s
- 10:00 – St Werburgh’s
- 11:30 – All Saints’ – Festal Sung Eucharist
No evening service on Easter Sunday
Welcome to St Michan's Parish Church in the heart of inner-city Dublin. Divine worship has been offered on this site since 1095 and continues today.
We are a small community of people who seek God's nearer presence in Word and Sacrament. We are a parish of the Church of Ireland and part of the worldwide Anglican Communion.
St Michan's is open daily for private prayer and the Holy Eucharist is celebrated on the second and fourth Sunday of the month at 10am.
St Michan’s is also the parish church to the Law Courts of Ireland.
You are most welcome to join us at any time.